Form an aliance with a friend or family member, and together with your LEGO robot, wage war against an opposing alliance. Each game last 3 minutes.
The objective is to score maximum points against the opposing alliance while protecting your own asset: a red or blue balloon stationed to the side of the battlefield.
Mayhem is the name of the game, so flip over your opponent, push it off the table or break off pieces - this is after all DestructoBots.
If you’re into games like this then check out the videos ....
DestructoBots and BumperBots
and then go to...
Ok Guys there seems to be a lot of confusion as to who can play which game. So allow me to try and explain this a little more in detail:
BumperBots (Really Important Information):
- This is a fun game for all those kids, adults and grandparents who want to challenge each other in friendly competition.
- This is for all of you, young and old, who does not have any robotics kits, but still wants to play.
- This means when you register, you will have the opportunity to play with the robots of the competition. You do not have to build a robot, neither do you have to buy one.
- This is also the place where you can gain experience, before you decide to buy your own set.
- So just to make sure that you do understand - this game can be played by anyone who wants to get a feel for the game from literally 5 years old to 100 years old.
- A separate playing field will be set up at our DestructoBots competition on which BumperBots will be played. It is the same playing field as the DestructoBots. The robots are just not designed to break stuff, but rather to bump each other off the field.
However if YOU do have YOUR OWN LEGO ROBOTICS SET, then you should rather move on to the DestructoBots Light or Super games.